Friday, March 29, 2013

Meet the newest member of the LITS team!

Name: Zach Matys

Title/Department in LITS: Classroom Technology Support Technician, Media Resources

How long have you been at MHC? Just over a month

What drew you to MHC?
I've lived in western Massachusetts for most of my life and I love living in the area.  There are very few institutions/companies that are on the same level of prestige as Mount Holyoke... so when the opportunity came up I thought it would be a really cool chance to work for a high level institution without having to move away.

If you weren't at MHC working in classroom technology support, what would you be doing?
I'd want to be a rally car driver or doing something involving racing that isn't Nascar.  I've always loved cars and spent a lot of my time growing up playing racing video games.

When you're not spending time on campus, what do you like to do in your spare time?
I love photography and I always have a trusty point and shoot camera that I keep with me all the time- you never know when the opportunity to get a really good picture will come along.  I also play guitar in a garage band with some friends from high school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment