- Barbara A. Cassani, 1982, first female CEO of a British airline company (Go) and recipient of the Veuve Clicquot businesswoman of the year award
- Gloria Johnson-Powell, 1958, pediatrician and child psychiatrist, first African American woman to attain tenure at Harvard Medical School
- Susan Kare, 1975, designer of original icons for the Macintosh operating system
- Suzan-Lori Parks, 1985, playwright; Pulitzer Prize and MacArthur Fellowship winner
- Kavita Ramdas, 1985, senior advisor and former CEO, Global Fund for Women
- Sadiqa Basiri Saleem, FP 2009, founder and co-founder of schools in Afghanistan, Samuel Huntington Public Service Award winner
- Wendy Wasserstein, 1971, playwright; recipient of the Tony Award, the Dramatists Guild Award, and the Pulitzer Prize
We're very excited that the new display is here, and we hope you enjoy it too! You can learn about these graduates and many others -- far more than we can fit in our hallway -- at the College's Uncommon Women page.