Thursday, August 28, 2014

Keep Calm and Ask LITS, part 4!

LITS is full of services to help you be successful at Mount Holyoke! But don't just take our word for it... here's Jordan Rios, Class of 2015, describing how LITS has helped her throughout her MHC career:

"Where do I begin? LITS has been a tremendous resource for me here at Mount Holyoke College! It has served as a wonderful study space, a wellspring of knowledge and information, as well as a help center! 

I have utilized many of the resources LITS provides: Circulation, Inter-Library Loan, the Diagnostic Center, the Technology Help Desk, the Research Help Desk, and Rao's Café. I've also relied on LITS for everyday use of things such as computers, printers, copiers, and even phone chargers! In short, LITS has been an invaluable resource and a major presence in my life as a student here at Mount Holyoke College! I encourage all incoming and current students to learn more about LITS and to use the multitude of resources it provides! You'll be glad you did!"



No comments:

Post a Comment